This is a custom kit made to order. The kit materials and user manual will be supplied to you based on your oligo length, peptide sequence, and peptide length. Please supply this information when you place the order.
CellMosaic® has designed this personalized peptide-oligo conjugation kit to work with any peptide with an accesible Cys residue and any amine-modified oligo. The customer supplies the peptide and amine-modified oligo (readily available from many commercial oligo suppliers). If the peptide sequence doesn't contain a Cys residue, an extra Cys should be added to the peptide sequence either at the C-terminal or N-terminal as a linker. Using the kit components, the customer converts the amine-oligo to a maleimide-oligo, followed by a reaction of the maleimide oligo with thiol-peptide to generate the conjugates. A One-step purification process then typically provides the resulting peptide-oligo conjugate at greater than 80% purity.
This kit provides materials to perform one (CM42301x1) or three (CM42301x3) conjugations.
Note: Your peptide and oligo must meet the following requirements and some combinations of the peptide and oligo may not work with this kit. If this is the case, please check our custom synthesis for peptide-oligo conjugate and ask for a quote. If you are unsure if your peptide and oligo combination will work please contact us and we will let you know which option is best for you.
Requirement for peptide
- Sequence: add a Cys residue either at the C-terminal or N-terminal for labeling
- Amount: 1-5 mg depending on the peptide MW
- HPLC purified and lyophilized. Please make sure there is no reducing reagents, such as DTT are present. The Cys peptide should be stored at -80°C.
- HPLC purity: >85% for N-terminal Cys peptide and >90% for C-terminal Cys peptide
Requirement for amine-oligo
- Amount: 50 nmol
- HPLC purified and lyophilized
- Additional components of acid or other molecules containing primary or secondary amine groups and thiol should NOT be present
Key Features of this Peptide-Oligo Conjugation Kit
Offers a simple and easy way to prepare oligo-peptide conjugate
Fast and easy preparation: 6 h preparation and <2 h hands-on time
All reagents and supplies included for preparation to purification
- Options to choose tailored services at CellMosaic® prior to and after conjugation
After conjugation: you can choose to send your sample to CellMosaic® for HPLC analysis of the conjugates.